NEW LOCATION! Our markets are held in Downtown Fostoria: on Main Street (between North & Tiffin) and at The Parkette (corner of North & Main), including the green space behind The Parkette.
Thursday Markets ~ 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. and Saturday Markets ~ 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
WEATHER POLICY: The market does operate, rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, watch the Fostoria Farmers’ Market Facebook page for a cancellation notice.
Follow Fostoria Farmers’ Market on Facebook for the list of participating vendors at each market!
Thursday, May 9, 2024- 4:00 – 8:00 p.m.- “Celebrating Moms & Kids”, sponsored by Coming Soon!
Saturday, May 18, 2024 – 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – “Let’s Go Gardening”, sponsored by Don Cochran, Realtor – Dye Real Estate & Land Company
Thursday, June 13, 2024 – 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. –“Celebrating Dads & Kids”, sponsored by Coming Soon!
Thursday, July 11, 2024 – 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. -“”, sponsored by Coming Soon!
Thursday, August 8, 2024 – 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. – “Harvest Happenings”, sponsored by Mennel
Saturday, August 17, 2024 – 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – “”, sponsored by Coming Soon!
Thursday, September 14, 2024 – 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. – “”, sponsored by Coming Soon!
Saturday, September 28, 2024 – 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – “”, sponsored by Coming Soon!
How to Participate as a Vendor:
- The purpose of the Fostoria Farmers’ & Artisans’ Market is to offer an outdoor venue for vendors who grow and/or make unique handcrafted items to sell. A limited number of booths may be available for the sale of other items as applicable.
- Because of space considerations, information-only booths are at the discretion of the market committee.
- If you are a non-profit organization, see the application below for an opportunity to participate in the markets.
- Early bird pricing continues for full-season vendors when you register and pay by April 1, 2024!
Market Rules and Application
2024 Fostoria Farmers’ & Artisans‘ Market Rules
2024 Fostoria Farmers’ & Artisans’ Application
2024 Fostoria Farmers’ & Artisans’ Market Non-profit Organization Application
- Vendors who wish to sell home-produced goods at the Fostoria Farmers’ & Artisans’ Markets must comply with Ohio Department of Agriculture’s Cottage Food Laws. The following website provides an overview of what products may be sold and how they are to be labeled. Before completing a Market Application to participate, please review : Ohio Department of Agriculture Cottage Food Laws for Farmers Market
- Be sure to download the Cottage Food Production Operation Fact Sheet, which was updated on November 2021.
- VENDOR’S LICENSE: Ohio law requires any person or business making retail sales of tangible personal property or taxable services to register for sales tax by obtaining a vendor’s license. Contact your County Auditor with any questions you may have. The following website explains how to Register for a Vendor’s License or Seller’s Use Tax Account
- ST 1 T Application for Transient Vendor’s License
Find us on Facebook
Be sure to Like and Share our two official Facebook pages: Fostoria Farmers’ Market and Fostoria Farmers’ Market Online Sales!
QUESTIONS: Contact Jocelyn Reinhart-Scaife, Chamber/Small Business Director at 419-435-0486 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org